Sunday, August 3, 2014

July 29, 2014

Oh my heck time went by way too fast cause I sent so many flippin pictures!!! Hahaha and now I only have 7 minutes to write this awesome amazing email of inspiration and great stories!!! NOOOOOO!!!! Curses!!!
Okay well first things first. We got a new companion!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! At zone conference (first off, he had a big sword that he called 1 or two people to come up and take some action shots with it, haha cause he wants us to be warriors, and secretly I wanted to go crazy with that sword but he didn't call me. And then he asked for a volunteer and EVERYONE POINTED AT ME!!!!!  They betrayed me but really actually it was good. Haha! So I went up.... AND TOOK SOME HARDCORE FIGHTING WARRIOR SCENE PICTURES!!!!! Anyway, so that was cool. Everyone laughed at me. Hahaha) then president called us over after the meeting, and usually when president wants to talk to someone it is not just to chat and see how you are... He is too intense for that! Haha so we we were like... Uhhhh....
And he said, okay you two, Rock Paper Scissors for who gets to stay. And we were really confused... And then he said, go ahead! So we did it and I won!!! And he meant for an extra transfer..... Extending. And he said so Hermana Russell, will you stay? And my heart stopped.... And I was like... Going through all these options in my head. And freaking out. As then I was like. Absolutely. Heck yes!!!, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!
SO I AM EXTENDING ANOTHER TRANSFER!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!
Okay then he said... Sorry headquarters won't let us do that actually,.. I tried.... Hahaha I WANTED TO KILL HIM!!!! The real news he had for us is that we were getting a new companion!!! Yaaaaay!!!!!!! So that our area doesn't die!!, she is awesome and we love her already and man I am so mad I can't share any stories!!! We had an amazing lesson with our investigators!!!! AHHH!!!!
Okay let me paste a post from my studies cause I literally am out of time! Dang it!

It's interesting what sister jones said last night. It really impacted me! She said that she has such a strong testimony of God and has had so many witnesses of him, and could never deny him, but still satan will put thoughts into our head that he isn't real. She said she went through a time a couple months ago when she was getting thoughts like, is god even real? What really happens after this life? Etc, and when she was as talking about this it made me realize that every time I get those thoughts, questioning my faith and my belief in God, it is not me. Because I do have witnesses of god! And I have miracles in my life, and I have testimonies that he leads us places and to people and helps us say the right things, and so many little testimonies that build up! And I have witnesses of other people, and nature, and scripture, and everything! Things that could not be explained any other way, so yes I do know that God exists. And I know that he is my father. But satan will continue in my life to tell me otherwise, so it was cool just to be able to recognize those thoughts which I never had recognized before. 

Okay well hopefully you can figure out what I mean by all that!!! Love you all!!!






the harry potter shirts holly sent meeEEE!!! WOO!!!

this elderly man was in love with us... HAHA he kept staring at us and saying a bunch of flirty stuff that i won't repeat but it's funny.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!



hahaha hna perez had to get another root canal, and sister bowe left her teeth whitening stuff on too long and couldn't talk it hurt so bad! so when she laughed she had to pull her lip out. hahahahahaha





Birthday Balloons!!


No comments:

Post a Comment