Monday, April 21, 2014

April 14, 2014

okay NOW that i have spent all of my time sending pictures one at a time... i have 5 minutes for this big email... shoot.
okay ONE STORy right here!
there once upon a time, was a huge gigantic hideous spider named Harold. and he made a very large web near the sidewalk to our apt. by a miracle I nearly missed running right into him! I was terrified and SCREAMED AND FLIPPED OUT AND RAN INSIDE. nxt morning. no web. 
that night, i come to the apt. about to walk up to the path, and see... yet again. Harold. with his FREAKING HUGE WEB.... directly covering our path to the door. so. freak out again. (my fear of spiders has ACTUALLY gotten worse unfortuantely... hahaha) and go around the other way. SO i decide to warn other people who go up the stairs, and i make little signs on either side of the web saying WATCH OUT! BIG SPIDER! hahaha 
NEXT DAY! no web........
that night..... we come up.
and Harold. was in the process, of making his gigantic web again. BUT. i saw him making it, and suddenly, i was like.... WOW! that is so beautiful! what a creation! that is so awesome! and all of a sudden, harold was to me, like Charlotte was to the pig in charlottes web. hahaha and i was like okay buddy you go ahead and make your web. so i added to my signs, don't kill it!
next morning..... we come out. i see a sign written by our great neighbor brian! 
"don't worry! your little friend is gone forever... he put up a good fight."
......... :( so. harold died....... which in the end, was actually really sad.
but man that was so nice of our neighbor right! he totally came to church once.... we gotta get him baptized. 
ANYWAY. 
uhhh
OH MY HECK FLIP there are so many cool stories from this week i just realized!!!!
AND I WASTED ALL MY TIME ON THAT SPIDER STORY!!! WHAT I AM THINKING!!!
hahaha okay wow well just know that it was awesome and we taught a guy named John and the spirit was SO STRONG during the restoration and it was INCREDIBLE and he came to church and WOW WHAT A STORY!!!!! i wish i had more time!!! ahhhh!
and also there is another cool story with some inspired questions and the spirit and a jehovah's witness and stuff and MAN I GOTTA GO THOUGH!
AHHH HAVE A GREAT WEEK I LOVE YOU ALL! FLIP NOT EVEN A SPIRITUAL THOUGHT IN HERE!!!!!!!
lame email. lots of pictures though! 
BYE LOVE YOU!

Transfer Day!!!!!!






okay so we were walking around trying to street contact (since we can't knock) which in the rain isn't very productive cause nobody is outside.... BUT, I had to go to the bathrrom SO BAD! and english people aren't as welcoming as spanish so i couldn't ask a random stranger for their bathroom... and i was literally praying to heavenly father like.. uhh i am GOING TO PEE MY PANTS if i don't get a bathroom! and then... i look up, and see this :) HEAVEN SENT!!!! hahahahah so... i used it!
it was a trial in and of itself though.... there was a spider hanging from the toilet paper.... you can imagine what Hna. Meldau heard as she waited outside for me laughing. hahaha!
awww man I love this obuelita :) she's the one with Alzheimers and she wouldn't let my hand go when Lucrecia (our investigator) was feeding us dinner so she brought me a little table and then she kept stealing my utensils! and then after han meldau took this picture she starting trying to take my shoes off and eat my feet...... hahahaha I LOVE HER.

Here is a picture of your beautiful missionary daughter. I promised her I would let you know that she is doing well and is happy. We are the Redd’s - Will and Peggy. My husband was serving as stake Patriarch and I was the Stake RS president before we moved. Because of my calling I spent much of my time out of the ward, so was not around as much as some, but we always loved being able to share a meal with our missionaries.

You can be proud of her. Please say hello to her when you write her next time.

Sincerely,
Peggy Redd.


yaaay another race! me and sis. Ormsby ran with our friend Sandy, she did a two minute run, 1 minute walk kinda system... and we say we did it just to proselyte and ya know.. convert... but we found the walking part very appealing. hahaha #outofshape flip. did i just hashtag on my mission? WHO AM I!


so we were on exchanges and uh whilst we were reading the story of Ammon in spanish study i had to go to the bathroom and when i came out they were starting a real play :) hehehehe so we narrated and acted out the scenes!!!!!

the conversion of the king... :)


The BATTLE!!!





i put a cupcake on my head..... the birds came SO CLOSE to grabbing it. but unfortunately... no success. hahaha

bird lady.
WOW could there be more pictures? YES there could.





No comments:

Post a Comment