Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014

HEEEEEEY family and friends and everyone elsewhere in the world!
okay. I apologize cause this email is gonna be a little shorter, I caught the deadly sickness going around and so my mind is just a little all over the place and i'm juuuuust yeah... 
ANYWAY BUT I STILL AM HAPPY! 
this week was pretty good i think I can't remember very much at the moment, haha, BUT SOMETHING COOL was that we had taught this younger girl outside our apt. about Christ and she didn't even know really who he was, and THAT was really cool. cause we are always teaching born again christians and such and so just to teach someone who really didn't know, MAN, it was awesome, it brings a new understanding into your testimony :)
ANYWAY a while later like weeks or so we ran into her parents and TURNS OUT HER MOM IS MORMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
isn't that cool???? they will ALL BE BAPTIZED! 
anywho. that's the short version, haha
ALSO oh my gosh AARON RUSSELL!!!! BE CAREFUL ON YOUR BIKE!!! hahaha it's true though florida is not a good place for biking. you're gonna give mom a heart attack. 
aaaanyyywwwwayyyy...
guys i'm sorry. i just can't think of anything, haha i'm tired. 

OH WAIT. i thought of something.
well, eh nevermind. OH! orion passed the sacrament on sunday and it was really cool and i love him :) (the son of wavaney, that got baptized)

hey! transfers are coming up in a week so don't send anything after thursday if it takes a couple days, just in case i'm getting moved, i probably will stay, but we'll see!

well. I just hope you all know how much I love you. I really do, and I really do have a testimony of this work. I don't care where you are at in your life, or what you're doing, I love you guys. each of you, a lot. 
and i'm starting to nod off, so i will conclude this email with a powerful spiritual thought that issssss to go and read your scriptures. haha IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING if you will make that commitment and not falter from it. don't allow yourself to forget! it's too important. i commit each of you to read every single day! 

okay i'm sorry this email is so lame!
LOVE YOU! 
This is Shiloh, one of my favorite little girls in the universe!
And we walked outside just in time to see some awesome guy flying in a
little airplane and making this :) whoever he is it made my day and he
is awesome! It says Jesus loves you, if you can't tell!



No comments:

Post a Comment