Sunday, June 15, 2014

May 27, 2014

Okay my friends. I have but LITTLE time! And oh so many things to
say... AND CURSE this Memorial Day! For I have to type on my tiny
little iPad and it takes too long!

Okay. Moving on.

Hello!!!

This week, was quite awesome. I'm not gonna share exactly what
happened, but we had an experience this last week that was really
impacting to me. Man I know it's lame not telling the whole story, but
this is what you need to know. When there is darkness around you, or
any force of evil, remember that you have the power to crush the head
of satan, when you call upon the light of Christ. In the experience
I'm talking about, I have never had a moment in my life, where when I
asked in a prayer for the blessing and light of the savior to be with
us in that moment, that I could feel so distinctly and powerfully a
wave of light just come in and fill everything, The room, my heart,
etc. it was really amazing, prayer is really amazing. It is very real,
and very powerful. Turn to prayer in fear, weakness, doubt, joy,
peace, everything! Man it is the best.

Anyway...
So MAN did I tell you about the family from Guatemala? I think so!
Holy cow I cannot describe how much I LOVE THEM! It is just the
strongest love ever! And so quickly! The kids the other night were
telling us some of their myths from Guatemala and one of them was
about this little midget in a huge sombrero that braids hair....
Hahahahaha they say all you see is the big sombrero, and two little
feet. HAHA it makes me crack up for some reason.
Anyway we had an incredible lesson, if I didn't already tell you...
About eternal families. We both felt so strongly to talk about it, and
since the husband isn't a member I spoke to him and told him that we
were called here to this mission, in this area, right now, to be their
missionaries. And to get them to be an eternal family, not just hang
out, but to help them accomplish that goal. It wasSO COOL! The spirit
was so strong and we were being so bold, and if can't wait to work
more with them.
Also, this week we got to see my favorite less active ever! Finally!!
It's been a whole transfer. And man I missed her. Let me tell you all,
that I have never felt such strong love for anyone more than her! Just
kidding, that's probably a lie... But man I can't describe it, it is
honestly the love of Christ. It just takes over my heart when we are
with her, it makes me tear up almost every time I testify to her or
tell her of our love for her! It's ridiculous! But I think it's really
cool, because I know that it is the pure love of Christ, and that is
so cool particularly with her, because she is struggling with
believing in Christ. And I know that it is his love! So I know that
every time she feels it, she knows who it's from. THE SAVIOR!

Anyway. We had to do sharing time and singing time for primary this
Sunday, okay and the singing time one was last minute and I had NO
IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING. hahaha it was so funny. But it was really fun,
yeah we were talking about how the weak and simply can share the
message of the gospel, and we had a couple of them come up to arm
wrestle me..... Okay. This little girl and boy were both either
freakishly strong, and not normal human beings..... Or I have
legitimately turned into a fatty weakling who almost for real loses to
children in arm wrestles. I made it seem like I let them win....
But..... You guys........ I need to hit the gym more.

Okay and this is so cool. There is a lady from Nigeria we are
teaching, and at first she was not capable of understanding very
much.... Acting very interesting and just kinda out of it in our
lessons, but she loved it! Well we took a two week break from her, and
went back, and she has been reading the children's Book of Mormon that
we gave to her grandkids and is obsessed with it! She was telling us
EVERYTHING! And she was at asking so many questions and man
understanding everything! Her son is the one who yelled at us for
forever, and she was talking about how she wants to just devour the
Book of Mormon so she can prove him wrong! Haha it's so awesome. Man
it's exciting, it is PROOF of the power of the Book of Mormon! After
she finally started reading it, she was able to completely turn around
and understand everything! So cool.

Okay well time I up I gotta go! Dng!
Just know I love you all!
Sorry this is a lame email.
LOVE you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment